食養生活 課程 Macrobiotic Lifestyle with cookery 週四/六 中環藝穗會
食養生活 課程 Macrobiotic Lifestyle with cookery (週四/ 週六) by Cantonese/ English
Level 1『食養生活』 – Looking After Your Health 週四/ 週六
Body and Mind with Foods
Group 週六 時間表 ：Oct26, Nov 2,16,23
2:00-4:30pm – 食養料理 實習 (請攜帶便當、帶回實習食物)
4:30-5:00pm – 「食養生活」理論課
5:00-5:30pm – 「食養生活」應用實習 (自由參與)
5:30-6:00pm – 課後討論 (自由參與)
Group 週四 時間表 ：Oct 24,31, Nov 14,21
9:00-9:15am – 討論 (自由參與)
9:15-11:00am – 食養料理 實習 (請攜帶便當、帶回實習食物)
11:00-11:30am – 「食養生活」理論課
11:30-12:00am – 「食養生活」應用實習 (自由參與)
12:00-12:45am – 課後討論 (自由參與)
透過了解食物，在生活中實現「自身療癒」（Food Healing) 。深信「無論我們講得多麼完美、有意思，但如果食物不能帶給你歡樂，你感到不好吃、沒有興趣令你吃下去，一切也是枉然！」
mindCraft workshop – Introduction of Macrobiotic Lifestyle with cookery workshop weekday
Level 1 “Looking after your health” Saturday afternoon/ Thusday Morning
Target Group: Care our Body though Food Healing by Chinese/ English – housewife, househusband, helper
- Macrobiotic Lifestyle is related to Physical, Energetic, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual awareness which is effected our digestive problems, headaches and insomnia. This course is for whom wanting to heal or develop ourself deeply and find our life purposeMacrobiotic has put a lot of emphasis on how food affects us physically, emotionally and spiritually since it began back at the beginning of the 20th century. It can seems like a lot of information on how different foods and cooking styles affect us, but this is not worth much until you have tired our these ideas for yourself and discovered if these idea are true for you.
- We live in a very goal-orientated society and easy to want to use macrobiotics in the same way to get to a certain place of health or wellbeing.
- We spend a lot of time for food knowledge sometime we forgot to feel our body how to get to balanced. Approaching macrobiotic as a daily practice can feel much more relaxing and interesting than a goal orientated approach.
- “Non Credo” Dont believe all the theory, feel and think about it by yourself.
- We come from different body, ago, weather, country. Macrobiotic Lifestyle is learn from self-study and self-asking questions.
- When the earth changing we are changing.
- What is Macrobiotic Lifestyle?
- How to cooking the simple meal through Macrobiotic achieve the food & Body Healing?
- How to practice Macrobiotic to our daily life by simple way and follow our heart?
- How to find out our elements related to Macrobiotic healthy way through the foods and lifestyle?
Group Saturday : Oct26, Nov 2,16,23
2:00-4:30pm – Macrobiotic Cookery Class – Planning Balanced Meals
4:30-5:00pm – Macrobiotic Lifestyle Theory
5:00-5:30pm – Macrobiotic Practice – Find out yourself & Nourishing ourself
5:30-6:00pm – Discussion (Free to join)
Group Thursday : Oct 24,31, Nov 14,21
9:00-9:15am – Free Discussion (Free to Join) 9:15-11:15am – Macrobiotic Cookery Class – Planning Balanced Meals
11:15-11:40am – Macrobiotic Lifestyle Theory 11:40-12:00noon – Macrobiotic Practice – Find out yourself & Nourishing ourself 12:00-12:45noon – Discussion (Free to join)
Hong Kong Organic Veggie. #Macrobiotic Traditional Brewed Sauces
Ho Wing Yee (Mrs Kishimoto) is a macrobiotic cookery instructor. She worked in airline catering and organic foods industry (social enterprise) for 9 years focusing on business development. By means of food education she serves the community for nearly 10 years.
Since 2008, she has been practicing macrobiotic and in 2017 she got the Macrobiotic Cookery Teacher Licence in Japan. She keeps on further study macrobiotic in UK . She hopes to share macrobiotic self healing through ‘Natural Foods’ and healthy lifestyle. She believes the simplicity of macrobiotic cooking could open up our five senses to understand the relationship between ourselves and the world.